What are veneers?
Veneers are a thin shell applied to your teeth which can be used to cover concerns with the shape, size or color of your teeth. They can be made of porcelain or composite material. We work with some of the best dental laboratories in Sydney to produce unique porcelain veneers just for you. Our team of cosmetic dentists are highly skilled in the art of creating natural looking composite veneers.
Veneers used at Design Dental clinic are ultra-thin and used to cover over discolored, damaged and misshapen teeth. If you have gaps in your teeth, uneven teeth, chipped stained or damaged teeth then our dental veneers might just be the perfect treatment for you.
The Ultra-thin veneers are created from porcelain to give you a natural looking alternative to unsightly veneers. The porcelain ultra-thin veneers are versatile and can be used to align protruding or crowning teeth.
Make a long-lasting change to your smile, close gaps in teeth or lighten your tooth colour with natural looking veneers from Design Dental. We can fit the veneers on top of existing teeth to help create the perfect smile. The procedure normally only takes two or three appointments meaning your smile makeover can happen in under a month.
This means no more worrying about unsightly veneers that are easily visible, uncomfortable and broken, you can now see a more natural looking smile when you look in the mirror.
Why choose Design Dental for your veneers?
- FREE no-obligation veneers consultation
- With new dental technology, you can often have veneers without removing existing tooth structure
- Treatment can often be carried out without painful injections
- We offer very competitive prices to make sure you get the best value for your money*
- You can feel confident you’re getting the very best veneers treatment and care from our highly skilled cosmetic dental experts
Contact Design Dental today for more information. We can work together to find a solution to any issues you may have with your teeth.